Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

new vintage rose necklace series by its your life

I love them! I bought these super big vintage occupied Japan plastic rose pendants... one of each color that I really liked. Now that they are necklaces I want more!

They are so lovely. Vintage brass love saying charms are the flower backs with a pretty wire wrapped vintage brass rose branch stamping. They each have a different thing going on, color, different chain, different hanging charms from the rose it self,,,
The plastic roses came with a hole but it seemed upside down to me if I used the predrilled hole to hang it from the chain... which made me wonder if they are upside down now? anyway i think thay are pretty :)
for valentines day?

click on images to go to listings '-'/
death by chocolate

green rose of jealousy

pink rose fairy



xo,
nico of its your life '-'/

2 comments:

tanisalexis said...

HIP-HIP-HURRAY!!! Nicole's on the scene! Whoo-:)
Good to see you here Nico, and fabulous work. :D

nico said...

yahoo tanis!!!

thanks girl! get your crafts on the blog too!