Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Busy Weekend

I love the excitement of opening up a new kiln load of wares. I have been busy creating a new style of handle-less mugs. I am thinking that it may become my new favorite juice glass once it is finished. I have just finished a load of bisque ware and will be choosing the colors to glaze it. Any suggestions?

I have put up a few more pendants on Etsy in the meantime. Here is one of my favorites...


Oh, I also had a great surprise when I sold two of my oil paintings on Etsy. So I listed another diptych. Check it out. I think it would look great in a modern space or loft... Look closely or click on the image to see the white contour of a lovely lady setting her hair.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Enthral said...

yes! Coral. I don't know if it is possible, but I would love to see some of your stuff in a bright coral colour. By the way, the pendant is stunning. :)

budanART said...

Very nice and ethereal painting. And congrats on selling your oil paintings - yay!