Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

an amazing week for .tomate d'épingles.

This week has been quite awesome, for me and my crafty ventures (which is a fun change to everything else in my life...).


I am verry happy to tell you that my button earrings have been chosen in the first group of jewelry selections for 1000 Jewelry Designs, a book by Sandra Salamony and published by Rockport Publishers / Quarry Books. This first batch is to make the "dummy," the 16 page printed piece that is used as a sales tool for the book. The jewelry will also be featured in the book, with a link to my etsy shop!

.tomate d'epingles.
The jewelry will also be featured in the book, with a link to my shop! Its also possible that other pieces of my jewelry will make the final cut!
It's going to be a really beautiful book, I'm excited by how it's shaping up.
I will retain the rights to my pieces, of course, and be publicised widely, linking credits and all!
Thanks for letting me share
Guylaine

2 comments:

Enthral said...

Congrats Tomate! That is fantastic.

.tomate d'epingles. said...

thanks!