Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Are you in Vancouver? Come visit us at the Green Christmas!


Come see me at the Green Christmas (click on image above to see the flyer)
Saturday, December 15th 10:30-6 p.m.

I'll be on the blim side of the sale, offering one of a kind hand felted vessels, sweater pins,
printed handkerchiefs (or can be used as eco-giftwrap!) eco-prints, felt kits,
and many other unique arty goods that keep the planet happy.

Organized by the multi-talented Christi of BuenoStyle

Hope to see you there!
lotsa green love:
tanis alexis
tanisalexis.etsy.com


3 comments:

Rhonda said...

oh good luck tanis! i'd love to attend...but it's a rather long drive from halifax...lol!

Uli said...

Wonderful. I'll have to mark that down. I'm in the burbs so maybe I can come out for a drive.

tanisalexis said...

thanks very much to the both of you. This will be my 2nd sale this year, due to a promise to myself about less markets & sales. hahaha, so this is my years worth of energy in one big year-end blowout. :)

Rhonda- if you are ever on this side of the country- look me up for sure. Halifaix is one of the places I must see ASAP.

Uli! Great to see you, be sure to swing by and say hello if you can. :)