Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Coming Soon: a review of "The Boss of You"

Hello, this is Laura Bucci, a TCET member. I'm pretty excited! I have just received a review copy of the book "The Boss of You" by Vancouver business owners Lauren Bacon & Emira Mears, published by Seal Press.

The Boss Of You

So, this means I will be writing a review of the book for our blog.

The book's subtitle is "Everything a woman needs to know to start, run, and maintain her own business," sound interesting?

It promises to be different from the business manuals out there and speaks to indie business owners -- that's us in the Trans-Canada Etsy Team group and maybe many of you stopping by here to check out our blog.

I am planning to have this done for the end of May. Will keep you posted.

In the meantime, the authors have a blog you might to check out:

laurenandemira.com/

Oh, and last but not least, one of our members is in the book: Valérie Parizeault, a Canadian Illustrator & designer from Montreal.

Be sure not to miss this review, subscribe to our RSS!

4 comments:

Janick - Nea Jewelry said...

Oh YAY! I have been wanting to get feedback on the book to know if I should read it too! :)

Valerie said...

yay! I haven't seen it yet! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Emira said...

Thanks for mentioning the book Laura! We do so appreciate it.

The book has been out for a week or two in the US, but should be hitting stores in Canada this week. Valerie, your contributor copy should arrive this week, or early next and thanks again for participating in our research!

Laura Bucci said...

Hello Emira, thanks for stopping by. I'll be sure to say hello at the book signing. I'll post info at this blog in a few days.