Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Buy Supplies At Par!

Has the low dollar got you in a slump? Need jewelry supplies and hate paying such high exchange rates?

Shop at par at RJ Beads!
That's right! RJ Beads is currently accepting Canadian funds at par! All items are listed in US dollars, but treat them like they're Canadian - no need to worry about the current exchange rate!

When checking out of Etsy be sure to leave a message in the "notes to seller" that you would like to pay in Canadian funds, then wait for your revised invoice. So easy!
This is a limited time offer, so shop now to take advantage of this great deal!

1 comment:

Gifted Designs said...

I think this is an awesome deal. I actually just did the same thing for my first 'stranger' customer seeing as she would have paid 20$ more in CDN funds because of the exchange rate.

Do you know until when this will be happening? I'd like to be able to take advantage of it but I have to wait!