Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring with the Team!

It's Spring here on the west coast (Vancouver is where I am) and I felt like celebrating with these oh, so very green and bright creations from our TransCanada Etsy team. I searched etsy with "teamcanada" and "green" and found these bright treasures! Enjoy!

  1. Apple Cozy by phunkythreadz
  2. Petit Pois by stringmealong
  3. Flying Lizard Baby T-Shirt by inkyspider
  4. Tile Pendant by starryeyedstudios
  5. Cup and Saucer Canvas by alesha
  6. Kiwi Banana Aroma Melts by cleanbright
Hmmm, enjoy!!

Brought to you by Laura Bucci *handmade in Vancouver.

4 comments:

Morgen said...

I love these features - they are so tastefully done and this week's Spring greens are fabulous - thanks Laura

Carol said...

Very pretty, Laura! Thank you for including my necklace in this lovely collection. Happy Spring!!

Crafty Ash said...

how bright and cheery! now, if spring will only arrive here in alberta!

Alesha said...

I love this colour of green! Thanks for choosing both my bird pendant and cup and saucer painting. Its so nice to see my two shops featured.