Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Quick Picks: Manly Men

On Monday we're celebrating my honey's 30th, so this weeks' quick picks are in honor of him - maybe you'll find something for the special man in your life...



1. The Sugar Creek Gang Goes Camping Rebound Journal by Prairie Peasant
2. Giraffe Pillow - Esmeralda by minouette
3. Vintage Glass Warrior Head Cufflinks by Enthral
4. Eagle ACEO by Alesha Davies Fowlie
5. Bay Rumble Shave Soap by Bovine Bubbles and Hogwash Ltd.
6. Symmetry unisex tshirt by inkyspider

5 comments:

Clean & Bright Soaps and Candles said...

A happy birthday to your honey :) And thanks for sharing some wonderful manly treats!

PrairiePeasant said...

Great picks! Thanks for including my journal in the set!

Erin said...

aw! I love that giraffe pillow. I think a whole safari would be groovey.

Morgen said...

Thank-you very much - I just saw this now - it looks wonderful.

Enthral Designs said...

These are great picks. Thanks for including me. :)