Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Trans-Canada Road Trip: STRINGMEALONG


Next stop on our road trip is New Brunswick! In Moncton, we can visit Carol of StringMeAlong.Etsy.com. Carol makes wonderful mixed media jewelry! Her favorite Canadian band is The Tragically Hip, which is perfect road trip music. Her favorite Canadian personality is Rick Mercer.

Check out StringMeAlong on Etsy and if you make a purchase by July 1st, your name will be entered in our amazing giveaway draw! We have two spectacular prizes to giveaway (approximately $500 worth of stuff!) and you could be a winner. All the details about the promotion and a list of participating shops is available online.

7 comments:

Enthral said...

Hi Carol! :)

Pegg said...

Hi Carol!

Nice to "see" you!!

Nicole R.J. said...

Ah Carol we have good taste - our two favs are the same! ;)

Luttrell Studio said...

Great picture!! Oh, how I would love to really take a road trip and drop in for a visit!!

Sigh....

PrairiePeasant said...

Hi Carol!

Carol said...

HI!!!
Eeeep... I forgot about the photo. LOL.... I screamed a little when I saw myself looking at me from my screen.

Sea Glass Designs said...

Hi Carol, good to meet you!