Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

October Challenge - Vote for your favorite Halloween item!

The October Team Challenge was to create handmade goodies inspired by Halloween and we want you to vote for your favorite! Review the items below; you can click on them to get more detail about each one. Pick your favorite and vote using the poll at the bottom. After you vote, be sure to leave a comment about your favorite items for a chance to win a little halloween gift!













Poll Closed



Thanks for voting! As an added bonus, if you leave a comment here telling us about your favorite two entries and why you like them, we'll enter your name into a draw for these cute little Halloween notebooks from MyHandboundBooks. If you leave a comment, make sure there is a way for us to contact you if you win!

11 comments:

Anny said...

My two favorites was #4 and #6...they are so creepy and cute!
But all items was great too!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle
I really really loved #3 It is awesome. I also like #9 second best but not as much as # 3. It is so orginal design.

Jewels said...

LOVE the hand bound journal, but I'm a sucker for anything "Nightmare Before Christmas", and that switch plate is pretty sweet! :)

I can be reached at Jewels [at] le beadoir [dot] com

Wild Woman Jewelry said...

beautiful creations all! great results!

Storm said...

One need not be a chamber to be haunted;
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.
~Emily Dickinson

Aside from my own Smells Like A Funeral Home! Spray... ;)
I love the Magic Weaver Sacred Object Bag - I think it's a fine place to store a sacred object... I also love the handmade paper - I keep seeking jack-o-lantern faces in the abstract-i-ness...
www.mythicalmatters.com

PaperPumpkin said...

I absolutely LOVE #4 The Fire burn and Cauldron Jouranl! Spooky Wow! Some really talented people here...

Dolores said...

I absolutely love the cuff links and the haunted tree pendant. It's hard to find cuff links these days.

Enthral said...

I love the pumpkin soaps and the funeral home spray has me rolling in laughter! Great items everyone!

Sarah said...

I especially love the Haunted Tree Pendant, because it embodies the essence of Halloween for me. The colors used; the way the tree has bare branches but some leaves remain; the full moon shining through; and even the simple geometry of the image are captivating and a little spooky.

Jenn said...

I love the fingerless gloves...my office is always so cold so I love fingerless gloves for this season for typing and keeping my hands warm all at once. I also love the soap crayons - my little one would have a hoot with them in the tub!

Rhonda Miller said...

Thanks everyone for the votes and comments! We'll do a special post here tomorrow for the winners!