Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Come, Warm your Fingers and Toes by the Fire

It's coming up to that time of year now - the nights are getting cold, frost on the yards when you get up in the morning. Some of us have even had snow!!!

People are bringing wood in to light fires in the fireplaces and woodstoves. I love the smell of woodsmoke in the air :) Every fall, the first time I sniff that wonderful aroma in the air I just close my eyes and inhale very deeply. I know that soon I'll be bundled up on the couch with my kids under a warm blanket, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows.

Flames have a wonderful, hypnotic way about them. I can sit by a fire for hours and just stare into the flames. Each of the following items available from our very talented artisans remind me of flames:


I hope you've enjoyed this little fireside journey :)

2 comments:

PrairiePeasant said...

These are beautiful warm picks, clean & bright!

Morgen said...

I had'nt seen this post until today. What a lovely idea! Thanks for including my tshirt print.