Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Deck the Halls!

Christmas lights have started going up on my street, which means it's time to start thinking about a new splurge {or two!} to help deck the halls this holiday season!

I love having fun soaps in my powder room, these cute mitten from Carvel Country Soaps are perfect for the winter:

I'm an art collector, and I love switching up a few pieces during the holidays. These note cards would be perfect in the front entry way, or even on the mantel!

A snowman photo card from The Garden Shed:

And a cheery print from Vintage Paper Parade:
Throwing a party? Make guests feel ├╝ber welcome with a beautiful handwoven rug by five forty:

And forget your boring coasters, get festive with these handmade cotton coasters from Zig Zag Stiches:

One last thing before you go to bed Christmas eve, don't forget to hang your stocking! I love these ruffled eco felt stocking from rikrak:

Christmas picks by RJ of RJ Charms.