Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

On the 12th day of Christmas

Well, here we are, it's the final night of the Trans Canada Etsy Team's 12 Days of Christmas!

I hope you have enjoyed hearing the holiday traditions of our team members- I know I've got some great new ideas for holiday baking and cooking!

Just a reminder that today is the last day to make a purchase in the participating shops (list here).  Each $10.00 you spend gets you a ballot into the draw for our great handmade goodie package! 


 **As an extra special treat, 1 bonus ballet can be earned by posting a "Letter to Santa" in our blog's comments section; or blog your letter to Santa and mention this promo (please come back and leave your blog link here). This letter must contain their favorite item from each of 3 different participating stores.

So happy holidays, everyone, and thanks so much for supporting handmade!!!

2 comments:

Enthral said...

So, who won??? :
)

persephonesawakening said...

what a fabulous idea... my new years resolution (besides following my brother's strict personal training regime - must fit back into those jeans from Ireland!) is to up my ante in the participation factor of the TCET!