Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

On the Tenth Day of Christmas

Huh, I thought I just saw a lord leap by. I must simply be too giddy from the past few days.

Anyway, welcome back, and today we want to introduce you to members rikrak and ellecools.

Kristal of rikrak is located near Toronto, ON. Her very fun shop is filled with eco-friendly patch-work projects.

One of my favourite Christmas memories is our family tradition of handmaking ornaments for the Christmas Tree. Since we were little, our parents always encouraged creativity and handmaking in our home, and especially at Christmas time. Delightfully now, there is a collection of our creations thru the years that grace many family trees: cheerfully lopsided wreaths, adorably handpainted mini-masterpieces; each adorable, unique ornament telling a special story. I LOVE that. Now we happily carry on this tradition with our own little one! I'm already tearfully nostalgic about ornaments our son made just a few years ago! Yay handmade Holidays making great memories!

Now, let's meet Leila of ellecools. look in her shop for fantastic fused glass pendants.

One of my favorite holiday memories is when I use to vend at Queen and John in Toronto on Christmas eve. There was a great energy. I love to be out on the street on Dec 24th when the stress and frenzy is giving way to calm resignation and holiday cheer. These days, I make sure to leave plenty of shopping for Christmas eve!

Thanks for sharing ladies!

Now, remember that purchases from these two shops, plus from any of our other participating members earns you ballots for our great prize draw that is coming up very soon. Also, remember that there are only a few short days left to take advantage of great deals that our members are offering.

Click the badge below to see the prize and how to win it, and how to score a great deal, too.

No comments: