Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

We ♥ Moms

The Transcanada Etsy Team is emphatic in this statement: We love Moms. We love our own Moms; some of us love being Moms, and; some love the women who have become Mother figures to us.

This coming week we want to share that love. Ten participating members will share with you tales of Motherhood. Starting this afternoon, join us everyday until April 21st as we hear from our members.


Starting today, we are also offering a chance to win a $50 TransCanada Etsy Team gift certificate which you could use to treat your Mom to a wonderful handmade Mother's Day gift. The gift certificate will be valid in the participating shops, which you will find listed below.

RJ Charms
String Me Along
PrairieBlossoms
PrairiePeasant and PrairieThreads
bnazar
offthehooks
paisleybaby
PenelopeKuhn
chicki and chickibeads
willowcatstudio

For a chance to enter simply make a purchase from any of the participating shops. You will earn a ballot for every $10 spent in a shop. Or, if you wish to simply tell us here in our blog comments, why you love your Mom or why you love being a Mom, we will give you one no-purchase-needed-ballot.

Remember, this promo only runs until April 21st.

3 comments:

Jay said...

Being a mom is the most incredible gift ever! Although sometimes trying:) the rewards are unlike any other!

Loopy4ewe :)

Rhian said...

My mom is my best friend. She always has the best advice...probably because she seems to know me better than I know myself. She is coming to visit for Easter and I am so excited!!!

elan said...

My boys opened up so many experiences for me with their interests, it has definitely changed my life for the better - though I am exhausted most nights.